Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Side Protection System
The Smart solution to protect the sides of the saddle. It protects the saddle when the bike is leant against a wall or a tree, avoiding scratches on the cover.
Nano carbon fibre rail. Carbon fibre, Kevlar and aluminium filaments make up the seat-post clam area, treated with the production process called Braided Carbon Rail (BCR). This is done in order to obtain “the perfect fusion” and uniformity of the several type of fibres and materials. The result is a balance structure and resistant to penetration.
Connect Power Control
Prologo’s patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles Have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
Benefits of CPC
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.