Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're clocking up the miles with your local club or taking part in a road cycling event, this wheelset is engineered for performance. It features two wide and tubeless ready rims, which provide a better fit for high volume tyres. This means that you'll enjoy their increased grip, comfort and lower rolling resistance with every rotation. Reynolds has also equipped this model with a refined rim shape that's developed to optimise crosswind stability, so that you can maintain your momentum even in the most challenging of circumstances. One final highlight is its Reynolds allroads hubs, which offer fast-rolling and smooth performance across a mix of terrains.
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimised for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
- Features Sapim CX-Sprint bladed spokes with lightweight alloy nipples
- Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
- Equipped with fast rolling and smooth Reynolds allroads hubs
Engagement: 10 degrees
Included: Front & Rear Quick Release Skewers; 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems; Cryo-Blue Power Pads; 22mm Tubeless Tape installed; Reynolds Owner's Manual
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.