Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're riding with your local club or competing in an event, this versatile gravel wheelset is designed for maximum performance. It features a tough carbon rim construction, which boasts an impressive strength to weight ratio. This means that you'll benefit from its fantastic stiffness, without having to worry about adding excess grams to your bike. Reynolds has also equipped this model with tubeless tyre compatibility, so you can enjoy increased stability, grip and a lower weight on your adventures. Allowing you to explore back roads with great traction and comfort, this wheelset gives riders a smoother ride quality, making it a great choice of upgrade.
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Reynolds TR3 hub (100% CNC machined) with 36 points of engagement
- ATR rim designed specifically for gravel and off road use offers ultimate durability while maintaining light weight
- Features Sapim race spokes with durable brass nipples
What's in the box?
- 2x55mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (12TA/12x142 installed, 15TA included)
- 25mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.