Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Built around a durable 23mm wide-profile, each carbon fibre rim is designed to fit bigger all-terrain tyres in both 700c and 650b size options. This makes it ideal for exploring back roads with fantastic traction and comfort. Reynolds has also kitted out this model with 24 steel spokes to add to its smooth ride quality plus, CentreLock disc brake rotor compatibility for superior braking power in all conditions.
- Wide, tubeless-ready rim provides a better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- 100% CNC machined Reynolds Allroads hub offers smooth rolling and simple end cap conversions for most frame dropout standards
- Sapim Race spokes offer ultimate performance in weight and ride quality
- ATR rim designed specifically for gravel and off road use offers ultimate durability while maintaining light weight
- Premium graphics off ultra clean and subtle appearance
Wheelset Size: Multiple options available
Tubeless Compatible: Yes
Brake Type: Disc
Included: 2x55mm Tubeless Valve Stems; End Caps (12TA/12x142 installed, 15TA included); 25mm Tubeless Tape installed; Reynolds Owner's Manual
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.