Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Built for maximum performance, this MTB fork is equipped with 38mm aluminium upper tubes, magnesium lower legs and a forged, hollow aluminium crown for a perfect strength to weight ratio. RockShox has also kitted out this model with a highly-tuneable DebonAir air spring, which delivers an amazingly smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain. Coming trail-ready with RockShox's highest performing Charger technology, this model also uses its Charger 2.1 RC2 damper to give you independent high and low-speed compression with rebound adjustment. Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail.
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- Highly-tuneable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- RockShox's highest performing Charger technology. Charger 2.1 RC2 damper features independent high and low-speed compression with rebound adjustment – designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Short fender compatible (RockShox fender sold separately)
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.