Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're riding with your friends after work or exploring new trails on your own, this rear MTB hub is designed for consistent wheel rotations wherever your adventure leads you. It features a tough alloy body and axle construction, which makes it perfect at handling all the aggressiveness that's associated with all-day epics in the mountains. Spank has also put this trail-ready hub through a CNC-machining process, so can you benefit from its fantastic strength without adding any unnecessary weight to your mountain bike.
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup
- 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click
- Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel
- Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive side and non-drive side spokes
- Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.