Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The X300 Series elastic laces are the leading model in the Xtenex range. Very popular among triathletes for their ability to hold the foot in the shoe and ease of getting on and off in the transition zone.
Xtenex laces are designed so that when the tension is released the lace can not travel back through the eyelet, which means the shoe won't slip. The "Knotted" design system is designed to address the source of foot-related pain, discomfort and injury whilst still maintaining performance.
The tip of the laces is approximately 3 to 4mm wide, and fit the majority of sports trainers. Available in a length of 75cm/30 inches are plenty long enough for most applications.
Before You Start:
* Install the laces while your foot is in the shoe
* DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN when you first install the lace.
* Stretch the lace to collapse the knot.
1. Insert lace tip through eyelet.
2. Stretch lace to collapse knots. While stretched, feed the lace through the eyelets until the desired section of lace has been reached. Gently release the lace and knots will reappear.
3. Repeat the operation step by step.
4. Make sure the knots always retain their shape to prevent over tightening.
Lace your shoe loosely to start.
Leaving more knots between eyelets will produce a looser fit.
Leaving fewer knots between eyelets will produce a tighter fit.
For best performance allow some give in the lace.